Wednesday, March 23, 2011

And the winner is.....

Happy Wednesday everyone! Not only is the weekend that much closer, but I have a winner to announce!

As you know, Isabel of Monellisa is giving one of my readers a pack of her beautiful postcards to help me celebrate the 2nd birthday of my blog.


After assigning each follower and comment a number, then using Random.org to select a winner, the winner is.........Alexis!  


Alexis, make sure you visit Isabel's Etsy shop here to choose which pack of handmade postcards you want. I'll be in touch with you soon to get your shipping information.  

Thanks to everyone who participated!

3 comments:

  1. What the heck... I never win anything. Well cool. The pretty little ladies one is great!

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all of your wonderful comments! I try to respond to each of them through email so please make sure you leave an email address or have your profile set up to include your email address if you want me to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails