Monday, March 7, 2011

My new toy

So guess what? I got a new toy.


Isn't it beautiful?? Thanks to my husband, and donations from my parents for an early Christmas and birthday gift, my new Canon Rebel T1i and I are having a good old time taking lots of amazing pictures.

Like this one of the Oreo Truffle Pops I made for Haley's birthday party this past weekend...


I can't get over how good the quality is compared to my wimpy Nikon Coolpix point and shoot. I think I'm addicted to the macro mode.

Pictures from Haley's Fresh Beat Band party should be up tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all of your wonderful comments! I try to respond to each of them through email so please make sure you leave an email address or have your profile set up to include your email address if you want me to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails