Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring is in the air!

I LOVE spring! I'm so happy that the cold weather is finally going away, I hate being cooped up inside. The weather in Tennessee has been awesome lately. I love being able to walk outside without feeling like my skin is going to burn off. And that's always a big plus.


Along with the amazing weather, I've also seen a lot of awesome spring-themed projects popping up around the blogosphere. 
 

I love this Spring Canvas over at Less Cake More Frosting. I really like the combination of the painted letters along with the fabric flowers. Plus, I'm a big fan of polka dots so this project is a combination of everything good in my book.




These moss covered initials from The Idea Room are a great way to bring the outside in. They would look beautiful in the kitchen, hanging in a window, or maybe hanging in an office to remind you of the gorgeous weather outside! (Actually, maybe that's a bad idea :)



Moss covered centerpieces like these ones from The Crafty Nest are a great way to brighten up a kitchen table.



I love all the colors in this Birdie Sling Bag by Delilah's Momma. It makes me want to go shopping! (At an outdoor mall, of course)






Homemaker on a Dime made awesome ruffled headboard for only $29.19! I've been wanting to make a headboard for my bedroom ever since my husband and I upgraded to a king bed. This might have to go on my (long) list of to-do's. If I can convince him that ruffles are manly that is :)


I've been going through a wreath obsession lately, and this spring wreath from A Soft Place to Land is GORGEOUS. It's so easy to make! All you need is yarn, a foam wreath form, and some paper flowers, and you have instant spring cuteness for your front door. 



If I featured you, don't forget to grab a button!




Also, you have until Wednesday morning, March 23rd to enter my giveaway here and win a pack of beautiful handmade cards from Monellisa. Each person has the opportunity for 2 entries. Go check it out and enter!

1 comment:

  1. I took a look at the watercolor cards...they are beautiful! I would love to win some! The watercolor trees are my fave!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all of your wonderful comments! I try to respond to each of them through email so please make sure you leave an email address or have your profile set up to include your email address if you want me to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails